- Karen Keogh, The Windmill on the Hill, 2021
- Karen Keogh, The Olive Grove, 2021
- Karen Keogh, The Fisherman's Cottage, 2021
- Karen Keogh, Over the Hill and Far Away, 2019
- Karen Keogh, The Old Red Barn, 2019
- Karen Keogh, Tuscan Idyll, 2020
- Karen Keogh, Southern Sunrise, Collioures, 2020
- Karen Keogh, The Poplars, 2021
- Karen Keogh, Magenta Sky, 2021
A Mediterranean Journey
Portfolio of 10 etchings
Karen Keogh and Eames Fine Art are delighted to be launching a portfolio of 10 of her colour-etchings inspired by travels in the Mediterranean. To register your interest and reserve a copy please contact the gallery. Follow this link to see more information about the portfolio.
We also have some special events coming up at the Studio to celebrate this launch:
Wednesday 11 May: 6pm - 8.30pm
Saturday 14 May: 12pm - 3pm
This is a chance to meet the artist and view the portfolio alongside new watercolours. For more information or to RSVP please contact the gallery: [email protected] or call 0207 407 6561.
Follow this link to watch a film of Karen discussing this series and making her etchings.
Follow this link to browse the viewing room featuring Karen's portfolio and new watercolours.